RV Park Guidelines
This is a fun family RV Park and we want everyone to have a good time here.
Check in Time is 4:00 PM
Check out Time is 11:00 AM
Quiet hours are from 10 PM to 8 AM. Please be respectful
- Maximum of 6 people allowed per site
- NO PARKING on the grass. Vehicles parked in unoccupied RV spaces will be charged for that space
- 1 RV and 1 vehicle or boat trailer per site. All other vehicles must be parked in the designated boat trailer parking or behind the motel
GENERAL PARK GUIDELINES
- Pets MUST be kept on a leash at all times. You must clean up after your pet. Dogs are to be “walked” in the designated pet area at the South end of the motel.
- We don’t allow aggressive dogs. ALL dogs must have current vaccination records.
- Shower/Laundry facilities are open from 8 am-10 pm and are PET-FREE
- Parents are responsible for their children at all times
- Visitors must check in at the office and park in designated parking spaces
- Please do not feed the seagulls or any other birds in the park
- Fire rings & crab cookers are allowed on the gravel areas ONLY
- Spaces 23-30 come with firepits. Please don’t remove firepits from these spaces
- NO TENTS OR TARPS of any kind
- Please be respectful of others’ sites and don’t cut through them. Go around!
- Do not leave coolers or other valuable items unsecured
- Sewer hoses must be off the ground and sloped down to the sewer hook-up. We have ramps for rent
- No fireworks or display of firearms of any kind are permitted
- No illegal drugs or underage drinking allowed. Anyone who is visibly intoxicated will be asked to leave
- Loud or aggressive behavior is not allowed
- Please use the dumpster at the South end of the motel for all trash